Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

sid meier's pirates - another update

After much trial and error, set backs and reloads I managed to free one of my character's capture relatives on Sid Meier's pirates. The character with the clues is a Baron Raimundo and I have to keep looking for his ship, attack it and if I win he will give me another look on the map.  I managed to find all the clues and searched an area and then found the character's sister.  Now I have 7 more relatives to find before I am forced to retire.  Also I have found another lost city - Aztec - and defeated all but one of the historical pirates, only Captain Kid is at large.  The Spanish now have a 19,000 gold coin bounty on my head.  To deal with this I have captured several Spanish ports along the north coast of South America for the English, thereby changing history.  It seems that it is not worth capturing ships anymore, if I wanted my character to make lots of money, the trick to capture ports using the turn based land battle, find lost cities or find lost treasure deposited by the historical pirates.
I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment