Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Finding lost treasure

I have restarted the adventure on Sid Meier's Pirates again, and this time I will make a concerted effort  to achieve the primary goals, that is to rescue all my character's relatives from captivity and take revenge on the real antagonist, Mr Montalbalan.  This meant I spent less time capturing ships and cities and more time searching for clues.  As a side goal, I have been looking for the lost treasure of the historical pirates which is a slightly easier task.  Early on, I went to the port of Trinidad and I was told I would not be welcome so I captured it by beating the local commander to a duel since there were less than 100 soldiers defending. Achieving the main goal is quite a challenge as the clues only come from mysterious stranger in the tavern and the evil Baron Raimundo.

No comments:

Post a Comment