Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

Sid Meier's Pirates - the end

After many attempts to find Montabalan, the protagonist who inflicted all the strife on my character, I have decided to give up and declare Montabalan the winner between us.  It seems that the game refuses to provide any clues as to his whereabouts after rescuing the fourth and final relative.

All in, I think this is quite a good strategy game, well worth buying and a good attempt for the Sony PSP, which is not the right platform for these games.

Pirates has received a lot of negative reviews, but I wonder if those reviews come from strategy gamers and did they spend enough time playing the game before the review?  I have enjoyed it and now I move onto my next game, which I will tell you about in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment