Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Empire Total War - update 2016-09-12

After the my debacle last week and the fact that I failed to save the game on a regular basis, I went back to American revolutionary war campaign after having to defeat the French in the seven years war again.  This time, the Spanish did not declare war on me and in fact they offered me a military alliance which was accepted.  It was the Dutch (then called the United Provinces) that declared war on my and after dealing with their raids, I got my revenge by successfully invading their colony on Curacao.

I've managed to all but defeat the British forces on the American mainland but I am leaving their last region, Quebec to remain British for now because I want to see if I can take Jamaica off the British and Suriname off the Dutch.  Well I do have a powerful navy after all.   One thing I noticed about the AI on the realtime battles is that the CPU's forces do not co-ordinate well with each other especially when it is on the attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment