Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Empire Total War - 2016-09-19 - Grand Campaign

After winning the American revolutionary, I started the Grand Campaign on Empire Total War this weekend.  I selected the British as my faction and it gives me a series of missions to complete within a set date(or number of turns).  This campaign takes place over Europe, the Americas and India so basically it spans the European age of colonization.  So far I have conquered France and what is now Belgium.  In the Americas I took Hispaniola(modern day Cuba and Dominica) off the Spanish. Whilst it's very challenging the annoying thing is that countries or quasi-nation states declare war on you at a will. Also regardless how well you treat the population, it will always rebel against you.  Meaning that resources need to be spent putting down these rebellions rather than conquering your enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment