Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Alternative history on the PSP

I have given Daxter a rest and gone back to playing the turn based strategy game, Commander - Europe at War, on the PSP.  This time I am playing as the allies from 1939 at the invasion of Poland.  Poland surrenders no matter what you do at the start of the game, then it becomes a case of stopping Germany from conquering France, using the the forces of the French and the British.  I'm not sure if this is deliberate or whether the PSP player has stronger AI but the French forces offer very little resistance.  Now I wonder where I heard this before?  So now I am at the stage where the allies are off the continent and I am waiting for the USSR and the USA to join the war.  One thing I was able to do that the Churchill wasn't able to was recall the Royal Navy from the Mediterrean and use them for coastal bombardment on the channel coast, thereby limiting the effectiveness of the German armour.

No comments:

Post a Comment