Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Empire total war 2016-11-11

I have been playing ETW now since July 2016 and I am still on my grand campaign as the British.  It is still a very addictive game, to an event that I have been neglecting my Sony PSP.  My British empire as it currently stands consists of :-

Europe

  • Great Britain and Ireland
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • Alsace-Lorraine
  • Bavaria
  • Wurtemburg
  • Norway
the Americas 
  • New York
  • New France(Quebec)
  • Maine
  • Virginia
  • Carolina
  • Florida
  • Louisana
I did have Flanders(Belgium) but somehow the Maratha Confederacy(India) managed to take it off me by sailing all the way from India.  The Maratha also took Jamaica and Bahamas off me as well. I don't recall learning that from history but it makes things more challenging.

My favourite weapon is the carcass shot mortar, it is a shell that bursts mid air and spreads lime or other burning substances over the enemy, as demonstrated below.  




No comments:

Post a Comment